460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the wildest thing is that a friend of mine said that the seller had put these up 3 different times and no one bought them. when he told me i thought he was talking about some cobra jet or those pro comp or something like that. i got fortunate.

·
Registered
107 Posts
WOW! I guess that just shows I don't spend enough time on ebay looking for heads. Its a battle trying to build a cheap quality engine.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i tell you if i wasn't bored i still wouldn't have found them. they didn't come up under a-460 heads, 460 heads or trick flow heads of course; and i wasn't even thinking of the ex 514 heads so i looked under big block ford, and i never look there for nothing, and they were there. two people bidded on them and was too cheap to hit the buy it now button and pay $1990.00 for some new in the box ex-514 heads and new in box ex-514 intake!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i appologize john. i called you off and on yesterday and today for that matter and had good and honest intentions of patronizing you, and that's the honest truth. again if i wasn't bored and looking for big block ford parts, i wouldn't have found this deal. and the bad thing is that i wasn't even looking for heads because i was going to buy from john who is better know as bbfstanger.

D

·
0 Posts
You lucky they where not the smaller valves !! I would have beat you to them !! Great Deal !! LOL

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
bigpoppapreston said:
i probably could've gambled and got them cheaper by simply bidding on it, but why gamble?

I hear ya when you know a good deal you have to jump on them fast ..

I know there lots of people that call Ebay an evil site . But in the last 6 year I have bought a few things off there and only got stung once on a air rivit gun.
But I for one love that site...

ShaZam

1 - 18 of 18 Posts