460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get the feeling you dislike politicians :shock: . Well, Join the club,I'll be glad when it's done with. :roll: Rick

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
It's been mentioned too many times... to the point he had to make rules that many don't follow anyways.

Another recently locked post got carried away guys...as much as we don't like the way a guy acts, its just wrong to tell him to kill himself. On a bad day, that is enough to actually get someone thinking it to try.

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
No, I don't particularly like politicians. I don't mind talking about politics at home, and I really don't mind the politics of the folks on this board. What I do dislike is the BS associated once a political discussion gets going on THIS board.

What's very annoying is that folks that are on this forum often, and definitely know better, continue to post the political stuff.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
chilly said:
No, I don't particularly like politicians. I don't mind talking about politics at home, and I really don't mind the politics of the folks on this board. What I do dislike is the BS associated once a political discussion gets going on THIS board.

What's very annoying is that folks that are on this forum often, and definitely know better, continue to post the political stuff.
There is one thing ive learned in life, running a manufacturing business, is it doesnt matter how old people are..........5 years old or 40 years old, they all need a babysitter now and again. Some DAILY..... :wink:

Dont you guys have to vote or something :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts