460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Kaase Boss9 Heads tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! started Show and Tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frank
and it's the full meal deal Biggey sized with a side order of a BT 2-4V manifold
Show and tell is fun if you have all the marbles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Got my Kaase Boss9 Heads tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! started Show and Tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frank
and it's the full meal deal Biggey sized with a side order of a BT 2-4V manifold
can I touch em??!!!!:D

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Frank

this thread is usless with out pics Mr. Merkel :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Cool Frank!! That should pick up the Mustang some more. What are you hoping to get out of it?

Bill

·
Registered
170 Posts
Frank
did they tell you what number you were on the waiting list?i ask because i am 19th on the list and would hope to be getting a call from them soon.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ken come down any time, Racing at the "Hat "this weekend thou, Bill the heads are going on a 545 maybe bigger in my'86 lincoln Mark7 street car , and it will take a month to get the mustang here
Frank

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Bill the heads are going on a 545 maybe bigger in my'86 lincoln Mark7 street car
Frank
Oh yes, I forgot about your "little" street car:eek: That thing should be a hell of a ride!! Any progress pics?

Bill

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Glad to hear you got you some goodies there Frank.:cool:

·
Registered
429 Posts
I should get mine this week or next according to Roger. The anticipation is absolutely killing me. I feel like a kid going to get his first BMX bike. I think I am just going to put them in a glass case in the living room.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I had them in my greasy paws, rolled them over, checked everthing out...had a camera phone in my pocket, and never thought to snap a few pis for you guys. I thought Frank would crash the server with all the pics, but I guess racing is more important than a bunch of Hemi head lovin' Ford freaks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts