460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck is good guy to buy from, got davinci dominator from him and was just as he said! thanks sandy

·
Registered
294 Posts
Chuck,

Yes, I got 11 passes in this fall. 60's started at 1.7 on dr tires and came down to 1.55 on Hooshier slicks, with good burn out. Best times 11.001 at 122 mph and 5600 rpm at the end. A/F meter show leaning out on launch, bad spike, and at each shift, so I just put in jet extensions. Will try Bigs 950 and Victor after getting to hook better and before putting in the other engine. This winter I will be changing up the front and rear suspensions, need your suggestions.

Mike

·
Registered
816 Posts
545 87LX said:
Chuck,

Yes, I got 11 passes in this fall. 60's started at 1.7 on dr tires and came down to 1.55 on Hooshier slicks, with good burn out. Best times 11.001 at 122 mph and 5600 rpm at the end. A/F meter show leaning out on launch, bad spike, and at each shift, so I just put in jet extensions. Will try Bigs 950 and Victor after getting to hook better and before putting in the other engine. This winter I will be changing up the front and rear suspensions, need your suggestions.

Mike
PM me your phone number....i've lost it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts