460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you already know, Chuck experienced an unfortunate accident at the NMRA World Finals on October 3rd 2009. During the 3rd round of qualifying Chuck’s 1970 Mustang crossed the centerline after the ¼ mile marker and hit the wall. The body & frame look to be a total loss. Hopefully we can save the drive train.

Many of you have asked “What can I do to help”. This thread will be dedicated to helping Hard Luck Chuck get back on the track before next spring. That night I decided that if/when I win this race, I would donate the winnings to getting Chuck back on the track. Unfortunately I didn’t win however I’ll start by donating my quarter finals check to the Chuckathon. It’s not much, but it’s a start and every little bit helps.

For more details, please follow this link

http://www.429-460.com/general-discussion-f5/chuckathon-help-chuck-get-back-onto-the-dragstrip-t1598.htm

Thanks

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Damon, I have a Like new (Howe) Aluminum radiator that I will get shipped to your address. And I will dig out some more things to help our big Brother.
Come on Guy's, if you have anything that is collecting dust, lets help out.
Damon is getting a list of things together that will be needed.:)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Redline Randy Conway, Bruce Sherry, and Mike Stevens...

Received your donation via US Mail over the weekend. Thank you VERY much!

Bill Mitchell, a friend and sponsor, who does chassis work is going to come over to the shop next weekend and give me his expert opinion. He seems to think that we may be able to salvage Chuck's car and just build a new round tube frame for the body. Of course we will need to replace the drivers side quarter plus get fiberglass doors and front end.
I'll keep you guys posted and thanks again for all the help!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Man it sucks being poor.

I would like to help somehow but I am currently out of work! If there is anything I can do from southern Indiana, please just PM me. I don't know him other than reading about him here. Always entertaining though!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Cool!

Yeah it's gonna get cold real soon! I will keep up with your info on Chuck and, if I think I will be of any use, I will get with you guys. I also gotta get to the next Bash! I live too close to have an excuse not to be there! Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts