1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D

·
0 Posts
Tell Chuck, Documentation of Historicaly Significant Occasions is Necessary, Its not being Camera Happy..... :lol: Its preserving History !!!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Looks like a pretty massive tranny cooler in there. Nice. Almost gives me motivation to work on Project Lost Cause (my '69 stang).

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Chuck , you need to get a Lincoln Town car or a Limo ..........I think you've out grown that Mustang...lol.....see you guys in a couple of weeks..unless you find somewhere we can go test-n-tune this weekend or next.I'm going to Bowling Green sunday if I don't have to work all weekendand it's not raining. Good luck Chuck

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I've read that the new Smart car has quite a bit of room for the driver. They're light and have a stiff chassis too. Who's gonna be the first to swap a BBF into one of those?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Can I bring mine down and get it ready, one of my new roller lifters came apart Sunday, now I will have to tear it apart, damn I hope I get it back together in time. :cry: :x

·
Registered
53 Posts
Damon, do you think, as a group of concerned Ford enthusiast, we can keep Chuck from hurting himself with his after hour activities? As I recall, he couldn't answer the bell last year on Saturday because he twisted his knee in bed Friday night. I've heard it called lots of things but never "twisting the knee". That blue 'stang needs to run strong, not sidelined by a senseless and possibly preventable injury. For too long we all have stood by silent and watched great racers "twist" promising careers away.

See you boys Thursday.

First round is on me.

Gordon

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
D

·
0 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
Chuck will come for you......... Muahahahahahahaha

Harold, get it fixed ASAP!

I may have to make a trip up to Ohio in order to help/motivate Brandon to get his new 501 in his car so that he can make it to the BBF Bash. :mrgreen:
Your welcome to come to Washington too...... :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dfree383 said:
Phantasea466 said:

I may have to make a trip up to Ohio in order to help/motivate Brandon to get his new 501 in his car so that he can make it to the BBF Bash. :mrgreen:
Who's going with you? You can have them drive while you work on the car in the trailer. Just call the driver every once and a while so you can take a pee break :lol: :lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
ScottJackson said:
Looks like a pretty massive tranny cooler in there. Nice. Almost gives me motivation to work on Project Lost Cause (my '69 stang).
Scott it's nice to see you on the auto side of 460ford and not trying to change the world! stay a while :D wee miss you on this side...

D

·
0 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
dfree383 said:
Phantasea466 said:

Who's going with you? You can have them drive while you work on the car in the trailer. Just call the driver every once and a while so you can take a pee break :lol: :lol:
Excellent Idea Einstein !!! I can just picture my head bouncing off something on every bump in the road !!! :lol:

·
Registered
862 Posts
So THAT'S what Chucks car will look like in my side mirrors?? Good to know. I'm making mental notes but I think that will be an easy one since his HEAD sticks out of the roof!!! :lol:

Keith

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
161 Posts
stangr8cr said:
So THAT'S what Chucks car will look like in my side mirrors?? Good to know. I'm making mental notes but I think that will be an easy one since his HEAD sticks out of the roof!!! :lol:

Keith
That my new a/c.Don't make me have to hurt you at the bash. :p buy putting you on the trailer. :cry:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts