460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
jbozzelle said:
I'll bet some money that he's single. But I like it!
Nope, not any longer. I think that pic was when from when he was single. He's from Tx, but his wife is from my area. His father-in-law races at my home track. He comes around and races on occasion.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I'm trying to talk Ellen into building a walk out basement with a garage door when we do the house. That way, you could park a race car by the pool table, next to the bar, and big screen TV. Just for a conversation piece. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
David Cole said:
jbozzelle said:
Nope, not any longer. I think that pic was when from when he was single. He's from Tx, but his wife is from my area. His father-in-law races at my home track. He comes around and races on occasion.

Is he getting rid of it because she said it's got to go? I did that with a car a few years back. I had that car longer than I had my wife. Hated to let it go and wish I had it back....

·
Registered
941 Posts
jbozzelle said:
David Cole said:
jbozzelle said:

Is he getting rid of it because she said it's got to go? I did that with a car a few years back. I had that car longer than I had my wife. Hated to let it go and wish I had it back....
I doubt it. Most likely this is just one of several cars that he has. Stephen Hughes is a "hitter", one on those that can make a living bracket racing. Same kind of racer as Scotty Richardson, Troy Williams, etc. He won the "Million Dollar Race" a few years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts