460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PORTA SONIC BBF INTAKE, NICE CONDITION, $ 150.00, POWER MASTER STARTER, BOLTED UP AND REMOVED, LIKE NEW $ 150.00, FORD RACE TALL VALVE COVERS ALUMINUM $ 100.00, OTHER PARTS ALSO, JUST CALL CALL 864-426-6914 THANKS.....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its the 250 ft.# its for high compression, head also rotates 360 degrees, call if possible 864-426-6914 jimmy. thanks, and the starter is new bolted up only, never ran or been out of my shop...........

·
Registered
8 Posts
PORTA SONIC BBF INTAKE, NICE CONDITION, $ 150.00, POWER MASTER STARTER, BOLTED UP AND REMOVED, LIKE NEW $ 150.00, FORD RACE TALL VALVE COVERS ALUMINUM $ 100.00, OTHER PARTS ALSO, JUST CALL CALL 864-426-6914 THANKS.....
Newbie here 1st post. Have been lurking.
Hey James, have you shipped the heads and rockers? How do the valve covers look? Nice? I will wait for your response, otherwise I will call you tomorrow.
Thanks Kevin
In Michigan.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Anybody know this guy?

Bought the starter in the ad above, he received payment on Sep. 30th via Moneygram. He supposedly shipped it Oct. 2nd via USPS priority 2-3 day. Oct. 5th I started asking for the tracking # so I could see what day it would be out for delivery. I have now asked him at least every other day since then and although he has been nice about it, he has found an excuse every day NOT to provide it to me. So here I sit, out the $150 plus $15 for large flat rate box.....and no starter(or tracking #) 11 days later.

Anybody know this guy?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i know the guy, and i told you the truth what happened...... its been sent U.S. postal sevice, if you cant wait you call my phone 864-426-6914 like we talked the other day, i don t sit on here like some guys, but dont call me out like i did you wrong, i offered your money back on thursday and you said no you ll wait, so if you dont have it and want your money back, call me no problem, but dont try and make me out to be a bad guy on here, now i am not gonna sit on here and watch for a reply, if you GOT an issue call me don t play on here....... thanks and sorry for any problem i may have caused you...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts