460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was three weeks ago with fouled plugs to much air in the tires and the wrong shocks and trans break solenoid failure holding first gear went from 2nd to 3rd. When I put it together I just had enough time to buy stuff that I needed and put the thing together to race. Didn't have time to really tune the carb it was 4 sizes large a jet so its tuned in much better now beating the rival chevy tonight and several others but still only 6th. Out of 13 I think. All with much larger motors But tonight we ran a best time of 2.844 But I had to work tonight and I wasn't there to tape it.
Hopefully this is the worst it will do this year.
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u99/freestylingford/?action=view&current=clementsville1.flv

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey that brings up some old memories. We used to run a little red 97 ranger called DIrty Lil Devil in Pro Stock. We ran a 600ci c headed motor like Wollfords. Those Hoskins boys are tough in Stock class!! They hve very well built BES motors.

Good luck in waxing their a$$!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll probably have to built a slightly larger motor to smoke them but I am working on a new larger build hopefully by the end of the summer. See ya round.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts