460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Jack whats the deal? I asked a simple question and you send me this P.M.
You lost me here?

To: hookedonpullin
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:53 pm
Subject: c460 Heads
I wanted to say thank you. I am having surgery on wendsday and wasn't going to be able to get on Much. I am having a Rottatre cuff Repaired. I wanted to let the guys know so I put it on My add ,as a thank you for all there Prayer's and well wish's I thought is was the right thing to Do. Thanks *** hole. Next time Read all the fucken Instructions.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
different Name same thief

different Name same thief. I found the Damaged Head. You are a Liar and a thief. I don't think you can help it Jessie 51,Jessie 1051 or Comet 390 the Name May change But your still the Same. your going to Stand Before God the same as I and every one Else. He is going to ask you just what Caused you to cheat a Friend. What Made you Lie. He is going to ask why you Brought Your Wife and Two Brothers into your Lie. You Defamed them. Causing there Character to Be Questioned. Show this Email to your wife. She will ask you why didn't you do the right thing. Tell him about the Damaged Parts. Keep all that Money Jessie It will Fallow you to your Grave. When I stand Before God I will have to answer too. As Far as You and I. I will always Pray for you. One Day you may get a chance to Do Some thing Self less and Good. . Let it Go , Get right with God. I have all Ready forgiven you.Jack

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Re: different Name same thief

blackjackhp said:
different Name same thief. I found the Damaged Head. You are a Liar and a thief. I don't think you can help it Jessie 51,Jessie 1051 or Comet 390 the Name May change But your still the Same. your going to Stand Before God the same as I and every one Else. He is going to ask you just what Caused you to cheat a Friend. What Made you Lie. He is going to ask why you Brought Your Wife and Two Brothers into your Lie. You Defamed them. Causing there Character to Be Questioned. Show this Email to your wife. She will ask you why didn't you do the right thing. Tell him about the Damaged Parts. Keep all that Money Jessie It will Fallow you to your Grave. When I stand Before God I will have to answer too. As Far as You and I. I will always Pray for you. One Day you may get a chance to Do Some thing Self less and Good. . Let it Go , Get right with God. I have all Ready forgiven you.Jack

Interesting.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
blackjackhp said:
I have noticed you come back and erase a number of post after you have posted them. Please reframe from doing this. If you are going to carry a converstation with someone and disagree with someone do not go back and erase your post. I have also noticed after you have sold an item you go back and erase the information.

I can not tell what this disagreement is about due to all the erased post and being that this post subject was deleted it will now be locked.

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.