460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the west side ( Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, or Washington) lookin' to get to the Bash? My co-pilot bailed on me, so I got room... I plan on leaving Tuesday morning, so let me know if anyone would like to hook up...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Doug....I;d like to ride down with you, but I don't think I can get from Alabama up to Montana in time to ride shotgun down to KY. Then we'd have to pick up my bride in Evansville on Friday afternoon.....ah, never mind.....too much horsin' around :lol:

Hope you don't have to make the trip by yourself.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Doug I'd love to ride shotgun , but border services still won't allow me across the border!! and Helena isn't that far from me ! and with the snow we got here it's going to be a week or 2 before I can do field work , love to be going to the Bash!!
Frank

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's ok guys, 'cause it looks like I'm not going either... My "friend" loaned out his trailer that he was loaning me to go... And I don't have the extra funds to pay a rental company $300.00 + to rent one for a week...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
176 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
Anyone from the west side ( Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, or Washington) lookin' to get to the Bash? My co-pilot bailed on me, so I got room... I plan on leaving Tuesday morning, so let me know if anyone would like to hook up...

Doug... 8)
With another weeks notice, I'd have done the trip, as it stands right now,
NFW am I getting any time off...

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
That's ok guys, 'cause it looks like I'm not going either... My "friend" loaned out his trailer that he was loaning me to go... And I don't have the extra funds to pay a rental company $300.00 + to rent one for a week... Doug... 8)
Sorry to hear that Doug. I was looking forward to beating you, I mean meeting you. :D Seriously though, I'm sorry you may not make it. :(

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Pat, I guess we'll just have to compare time slips through the forum... Shall we make a "Gentlemanly" wager??? :twisted: :twisted:

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Doug I was hoping to meet you. Maybe I'll have to go your way some time. I did have a great place for you to stay at the halfway point. :(

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
Hey Pat, I guess we'll just have to compare time slips through the forum... Shall we make a "Gentlemanly" wager??? :twisted: :twisted: Doug... 8)
Sure Doug, that'll work. :D I'm sure Dad and I will be doing another cross country trip in the fall or next spring, so you treat me to dinner and a few beers when I beat your best time. Okay? :lol: We should be taking a trip out to Wyoming and Montana again, to see the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. 8) I'll be hungry around Helena. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds fair enough... Only it's you who who'll be doin' the buyin'..... :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

N

·
0 Posts
Well i know it is a old post but next year we need to go and i dont take no for a answer :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
I wish i could make it this year but still working on the car. I hope to be there next year.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You got a deal Jason, I'm actually starting to save up now so when the time comes, I should be able to go... :D

Doug... 8)

N

·
0 Posts
same here ill put some away for next year. Well i have the motor all worked out on paper and the suspsion is all worked out just have to order parts and start building it. but it is on for next year. Well have to show that the NW guys can run 2 LOL did i say that out loud.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts