460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Motorsports Cobra Jet heads. These heads are bare and new. As in they have never been assembled ar any thing done to them. Don't know what they are worth so before they go on Ebay. $900 plus shipping and any paypal fees if applicable. Thanks and I can be contacted via text or phone. 940-391-2216 Tony

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Interested. Please post the serial numbers on the heads. This is important so that we know which production run they are as some A429 heads have slightly altered valve angles as machined.

The serial numbers are usually a 4-digit or 5-digit number and are located in the valve train area and are almost always stamped atop an intake runner.

Paul

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interested. Please post the serial numbers on the heads. This is important so that we know which production run they are as some A429 heads have slightly altered valve angles as machined.

The serial numbers are usually a 4-digit or 5-digit number and are located in the valve train area and are almost always stamped atop an intake runner.

Paul
These heads actually have a 6 digit serial number. i do not know much about BBF stuff. I have been running small block Ford most of my life.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Geeze y'all are getting closer. I have a bottom dollar in mind.But i has not been reached yet.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
FYI:

Auction block rules:

1) You MUST state your price in the ad
2) You MUST state your location
3) No links to Ebay ads. If you want to sell it to forum members, list it here.
4) 3 Day "Bump" rule in effect. You are not allowed to repost in your ad to bring it's forum position to the top before 3 days.
5) This section is NOT for posting new parts from Vendors, there is a seperate section for that.

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155604

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Carl. I must have over looked that.......Sorry. So here go just for you $900 plus shipping and any paypal fees if applicable. These heads are in Aubrey, Tx
Thanks

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
if there new i wouldn't take less than $1000, hell pro-comps will cost you $900 and they don't perform near as good as the old CJ heads. Stick to your $$$$, you will sell them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if there new i wouldn't take less than $1000, hell pro-comps will cost you $900 and they don't perform near as good as the old CJ heads. Stick to your $$$$, you will sell them.
They actually stil have the paste on the valve seats. I just don't have the boxes for them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts