Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Congratulations Colin :!: :D :D

AND GUYS ,,,,,,,

Mr. Colin Wigle has agreed to be one of our guest speakers at the Winter Tech Seminar :!: How cool it that :?: 8) :D

We all appreciate you coming in from Canada in order to do that Colin :wink:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
bruno said:
Guys sorry to change the subject but is his build somewhere on the site ?
Nick,

I don't think so,,, I believe Randy Malik posted it somewhere not to long ago. Doug Rahn has posted pictures and video of his car at the first Ford Bash. It's a late model 2005? Mustang that runs in NHRA Super Stock GT/AA. It has a 1970 model 429 CJ engine built to S/S specs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was pitted next to Colin and his family at the vegas national and div races nice people and nice car. Hope to see them down the road later.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I got to see it first hand on the dyno, the concrete was vibrating under my feet when it got to full song :shock:

X3 Bad azz :wink:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Congrats to Colin.

And, it's nice to see Jeff Jackson on here too. Jeff, you have the Rug Doctor sponsored 67 Mustang that you run in S/G, right? I saw you run at a track in Bremerton, WA either last year or earlier this year. I don't remember when. Beautiful looking car though!

What's it got in it for power?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes.. I post on here sometimes. Its a 68 mustang... i run super street most of the time at the vegas nationals it was super gas. The Bremerton race was last year i think you or someone posted pictures. I wish people would stop by and say hi. lol

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'll stop by and say hi if I ever see you out again. I go to the Seattle area a few times a year for work, and I try to stop by and see what's going on at the track, so maybe we'll bump into each other one day.

·
Registered
518 Posts
c.evans said:
IDT-572 said:
I got to see it first hand on the dyno, the concrete was vibrating under my feet when it got to full song :shock:

X3 Bad azz :wink:
Blake,

You really eat this dyno testing up don't you :!: :D :D

Charlie I too noticed a gleam in Blake's eyes when those engines are playing tug-of-war with the "water brake"! That's when I decided it was best to back up against the wall! ..... :shock: .....

Dave.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts