460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find the thread on this meet. Is it an all Ford swap meet and it is it worth driving 6 hours too? I've got a good friend 45 miles east of there that I want to go see anyway . i thought this might be a good excuse to get up that way. Thanks for any info:)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Dan,It is well worth going to. It is 4 huge buildings and a car corral stuffed full of parts and vendors.It is ALL FORD :)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
It's the best swap meet I have ever been to . I am going again this year.:cool:

·
Registered
955 Posts
I've been there several times and it is pretty cool. We will be at Roy Hills auction this year, or we could have exchanged some cell numbers and met up for lunch. To bad, I would not have minded meeting Dan and Blake.

Travis

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
Just a reminder ... every year it is USUALLY the first weekend in April HOWEVER, this year it IS a weekend earlier; the last weekend in March.
March 28th & 29th.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Randy,

We going to White Castle again this year ? :D:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
ARE YOU BUYING???

If you're buying I'll see if I can get Sluggo to come - Don't think Jay is going to make it though.

JB

PS where are you staying - I'm still trying to shuffle commitments and leave out of here Friday night.. Having a hell of a time finding side moldings for my '64 Fairlane, so I think it's worth the trip.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
JB,

I haven't made reservations yet. But the gut bombs are on me this year. I thought Jay was going.......... Sounds like several off the forum are going, be nice to get everyone together for supper.

If Sluggo has calmed down we can get him to go too......:D

Randy hasn't responded to our White Castle invite :rolleyes:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I WAS WRONG....

Talked to Jay, looks like he and John are planning on attending! I've got an appointment for NHRA chassis cert on Saturday the 28th, but will try to work around it. I enjoyed getting together last year.

JB

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
I go wherever Adney is taking me 'cause he's doin' the driving, and we share the same booth, lol.
I can't remember the names but, it's where the two different hotels right across the street are owned by the same people, (one or the other). The same place as last year, Blake.

Dublin/Granville Exit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts