460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mildly built 460 with a lunati cam,C9 heads with 2.20/1.76 ferrera valves ,comp Pro Magnum roller rockers ,New MSD dist ,weiand stealth intake ,ford racing mounts and Hooker supercomp headers ,New crankd and the heads are fresh ,New scat flywheel ,locar dipstick ,weiand aluminum water pump,seprentine pullies and GM one wire alternator,Moroso Ultra 40 wires ...Motor has not been fired since freshen .. Also fresh C4 with JW ultra bell bell housing ,Custom built TSI 3200 10 " converter also new in box,TCI Biller cervo and all normal C4 mods except being rollerised .. It has a B&M pan and TCI hardened input shaft .. The tranny has a B&M manual valve body kit in it also so you have to shift it every time .. I have changed routes with my car and am selling it all .. I'm asking $4800 for the whole set up .. This combo should be good for mid 10's in a 3000# car and be very reliable..Thats a good deal for a fresh motor and Tranny with all the parts I have in it including the converter which was 800 alone and the bell was almost 500 ......

1 - 1 of 1 Posts