460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to do this right now....it's more time than anything.

I've got a bunch of stuff I'm going to sell....

I bought full length headers off of a member here and the motor mounts. Headers are solid but surface rusted. Mounts appear to be in good shape. I don't know the name brands. I also have a FMS swap pan kit NEW IN THE BOX.
I'll take $400 for it all plus the shipping.

Also have a Holley 750 double pumper, race carb- no choke horn, 4 corner idle, down leg boosters. Was running on a 347 small block 2 years ago, been sitting since. $250

1995 Mustang. V6/automatic...IT RUNS AND DRIVES but does have trans issues. Great project start for a street or strip car.
Body is decent, interior is NICE!
Manual windows and locks
No ABS to deal with!!! But does have 4 wheel disk brakes.
I already swapped in a 8.8 rear
I also have weld drag lites on it. 15x8 with 275/60's and 15x3.5's with radials on them.
$1700 with the wheels, $1200 for the car no wheels.

Big Bell (small block) C4, don't know much about it...but it shifts hard. Has flex plate, TCI converter, and trans cooler. Pan fill so you can switch bell housings. $500

·
Registered
44 Posts
Carb Info

Hello.

Could you post the list (model) number of the carb, your payment preference, and a location so I can get an idea on shipping.

Thanks, Mike H.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry everyone. I'm in the Pocono's PA.
Zip is 18330

Mike, there is no model number that I can find. Number is usually on the choke horn which is gone. I'll ship it to you for $10 additional.
I prefer paypal, but would take whatever. If it is a check, I'll wait for it to clear...but a PO money order would be fine too.

FWIW, I don't sell junk. If you look up my user name "shifter" on the corral, you'll see I have 60 trader feedbacks...all positive.
I'm also a moderator on East Coast Stang.

Thanks again!
Lou

1 - 5 of 5 Posts