460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a really nice complete motor for sale or trade.

It is new, never run condition. Fully balanced, squared, and zero decked. 10.4:1 compression with iron D3VE ported big valve heads

Ford SVO intake (Performer RPM)

Comp Cams XR274R-10 solid roller
Comp lifters
Comp double springs
Comp titanium retainers
Comp SS promagnum roller rockers
Manley custom length pushrods
Double roller timing chain
ARP head studs
2.24 ss back cut milodon intake valves
1.76 ss back cut milodon exhaust valves
Ford racing guide plates
Ford Polished tall valve covers
Felpro marine gasket set
ARP Valve cover stud kit

Stock crank
Eagle forged H Beam rods
SRP flat top forged pistons .080 over (floating spiral locked)
Power seal (or speed pro, I can't remember) file fit rings gapped for nitrous use
Clevite bearings
ARP Main studs
Crank scraper and windage tray custom built into moroso foxbody 7QT oil pan
Melling HV oil pump
Block has had oil drain back passages smoothed

Edelbrock victor waterpump
New timing cover and WP backing plate

Should make 550 or so HP more or less. You could change the crank to a forged unit and move to a bigger cam with no other changes and go racing with just about as much nitrous as you'd dare to spray on a stock 2 bolt block. I've been told 1000 BHP is not out of the question on the bottle. In it's currant form I see no problems with a healthy 250 shot on a regular basis.

I'm looking for $5000.00 cash or trade for something of equal value, like a car or truck (Ford preferably). I put a lot of hard earned money into this baby and much more though and careful consideration to the small details of this build. This motor is properly machined and very carefully put together, there is no reason this motor will not be durable and powerful. 5k doesn't even cover the parts involved so please don't ask me to come off the price.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a C4 JW ultra bell, flywheel, and complete C4 trans, as well as the motor mounts to put motor in a fox body.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it too much money or is there not much demand for complete motors guys? Give me some feed back so I know where to go with this! Don't be scared to put whatever trades you might have on the table!!

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the original cam I had with these springs was 728 lift and they covered that just fine. We stayed with them when changing the cam because comp literally specs the same springs for all their roller cams and the pressures still fit what was needed with the smaller cam.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I think it's a fair price, just need the right person to come along. It will sell.

D

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's a fair price, just need the right person to come along. It will sell.

D
Thanks man, I think it's a pretty fair deal too. I think you're right though about the right person coming along. I had one guy from here that was gonna buy it the last time I listed it for sale, lots of convincing phone calls but in the end he left me hanging on D day.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have an 08 mustang GT, a power adder or nice suspension parts would work nicely too.
Nitrious, turbo, supercharger, etc. Forged wheels, coil overs,l big brake kit, k member, etc. Put it on the table and we'll talk.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Trade?

Is it too much money or is there not much demand for complete motors guys? Give me some feed back so I know where to go with this! Don't be scared to put whatever trades you might have on the table!!
Hi, I know this is a ford forum but I have a 1963 impala SS that I started to do a frame off. I will include the orig 327 and orig 2 speed powerglide. We are expecting our second baby so this has to go. I want your motor to put in my fox body. I can send pics and more info if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts