460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sportsman fogger with 150 and 300 pills, also 1 bottle, 1 heavy duty purger with lines and fittings, fogger has new lines and extra to fit most applications, I only used it for 2 passes then went to a plate. activation switch, main line, and fittings. $500

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may work with you on shipping, need to get this sold for an 1150HP dominator that has been worked. I have 2 1050's , 1 is an HP the other is not but has had work done on it by Tony Wilson at "Dyno Teck" in Memphis, Tenn. or near there. If anyone has an idea and wants to throw it at me let me know and what you got.

·
Registered
454 Posts
fogger

I may work with you on shipping, need to get this sold for an 1150HP dominator that has been worked. I have 2 1050's , 1 is an HP the other is not but has had work done on it by Tony Wilson at "Dyno Teck" in Memphis, Tenn. or near there. If anyone has an idea and wants to throw it at me let me know and what you got.
how far in hp will the you foggr go?what's your price on the 1050's?pat

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The fogger came with 300pills and I bought a set of 150's for it, don't know if it goes bigger, it's a "sportsman fogger" from Jegs. Now for the carbs, I need $450 for the non-HP, the HP is going to be my base carb to build an 1150 from.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Vernon, I never used the system, couldn't get my re-tard box to work so I took it off. I got it off a Dixiedoorslammer car and he only used it 1 time and his car got loose and did some body damage so he didn't want to use it, so yea buddy, it is in real good shape, the lines are new and bottle fittings and purger, never used, all new. If I can get the carb I need for my 557 then I'll hang onto this till I can get what it's really worth. Just the bottle and gage/fittings = $250 Purge selinoid/line/etc = $150+ bacically the fogger is free

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will take pics today of fogger set up and carb that I am selling and put them on here in Photo Bucket, that's the only way I know how to post pics. Bob

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
just take and click reply and when you do there is a little paper clip in your header line click it and when it comes up with another box click browse and you can go to your computer and find the pic's and put them in a post here.......

Hope this helps

Randy

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I couldn't find a paper clip so here are a few older pics of the fogger/carb on the car, you can see the bottles in car, one of them goes with set-up. If this is not good enough then I will have to wait till my buddy comes back in town because the fogger set-up is at his garage and I will lay everything out and take more pics. Thanks, Bob
http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w150/rddogoli/fogger and carb/

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got the fogger today, everything as promised and went smoothly. Great guy too! You liked hammill's huh? heehe, one of my favorite places to eat. Thanks!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was great meeting you, hope your project turns out good, that will be one bad stang when your done. After eating at Hammil's i felt like a gorged tick. The kids liked it also, they slept all the way home, the drive was just a little hard on an old man but I needed a day away so it was good coming down meeting you, your a great guy to and hope everything works for you. Bob

1 - 20 of 20 Posts