460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother asked me to post this for the BBF community here, as he went up to help Jim out in the pits for the race. From what I understand he got to work a bit more than he anticipated.

Jim Brown over came MASSIVE qualifying problems and (with a little luck) won the Pro Outlaw 10.5 NMRA race in Bowling Green. This is the first time this year he has been able to get past the first round and he took it all the way to the final. The final round was rained out... so things were "decided" with a "coin toss"... however when everything went right (which is 35% of the time with these small tire cars) the car was very competitive - pulling a best pass of 7.24 on an easy tune during eliminations.

http://stangtv.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/3804

He is the only guy out there in Pro Outlaw running a BBF on NO2 against a host of turbocharged small blocks.

I believe Jim is a member here - so I'm just throwing this out there so he gets a little well deserved recognition from the premier BBF web site on the net.
Will

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can't believe I missed this post. Thanks guys. It has been a tough year but we are finally putting things together and will be swinging for the fences next year. Thanks to all the guys that help me along the way ecspecially Hank and Cliff. I couldn't do this without your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts