460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I still have a 16gal a fuel cell for sale with brackets. Also have a used holley blue pump in great working order with filter to.bbc 1.72 roller tip rockers in good shape for sale as well. 3.27 factory 8.8 gears used! Looking to trade for some parts like a water pump( mech) or electric pump, electric fuel pump for alcohol and reg, vertical fuel cell for front of the car!Need a small radiator for 93 mustang next to fuel cell! Switching to alcohol! I have a northren 2 row aluminum radiator for trade (19 1/2 x29)Let me know what you got for a trade! Give me a call! (216)754-0938
well guys just found out I wont be using my weiand tunnel ram ethier! Guy I got it from said it has about 50 hours of porting done to it! Looking to trade it for a used 1150 or 1250 alky carb! Let me know if money is need to make the deal work!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bigblockpaul give me your email for some pics. I haven,t fig out how to upload them on here! Unless you have a cell phone# I can send it to! If you have 1150 or 1250 Dominator let me know we could work something out!

·
Registered
152 Posts
a 1050 will work just fine.thats what im running. Good luck with sale and have fun running alcohol. You will hear alot of crap about it from the gas guys, but 99% of the alky guys never go back to gas.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fe50stang! Ok thanks for schooling me on the 1050 to! No no turning back now!
Hey by the way fe50stang were is my pics of your fuel setup? Send it to my cell phone

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump! I will take a victor jr intake with the 4500 base for the tunnel ram! Let me know what you got!
Has to be in workable shape Though!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Sold some parts(fuel, pump, cell, filter) now I have a in great shape weiand tunnel ram for sombody! The offer still stands 1150-1250 dommy staight up trade, or $400.00 will throw in one 600cfm carb only have one, you find the other one! $450.00 let me know!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys i also have a weiand tunnel ram for sale.its complete.ready to use.all linkage. 2 750 holleys. Looking for victor, motorsport, trick flow with carb.ee can trade.cell#5074583257 thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts