460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Is this all motor? we got a guy here in denver 5820 feet corrected altiude off 8500-9000 feet running a 598 c headed motor with nitrous and his best that I have seen is 7:18. I'd like to see these two pair up at sea level

·
8,522 Posts
powerstrokeace said:
Is this all motor? we got a guy here in denver 5820 feet corrected altiude off 8500-9000 feet running a 598 c headed motor with nitrous and his best that I have seen is 7:18. I'd like to see these two pair up at sea level
Yes sir....Craig did this with engine only .

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How did craig make out. I beleive i heard in the back ground that he was number 1 qualifer. I think he was running in quick 16 instead of fast ford like i said in my orginal post. Lem is that the same carb you want to try on my motor?.

T

·
0 Posts
Congratulations!! Sounds like you are getting a good hold on your new combination.. :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Congrats Craig,

I watched the Saturday runs and was rooting for you in that final. It was not to be but you must still be pretty happy.

Just ordered a set of headers from Tim at The Fab Shop. I hope they work as well on our car.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You have to ask 7DMACH1 to see if you can watch a replay, i tried looking for it but canot find it. Great job on your new combo that's cranking. Next time your up in New England area see if we can hook up. Ill be in kentucky this following weekend, i no you no where Lem and Charlie live. P.S. do i still have to bring my own beer in that dry town :lol:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok Charlie we will have to put it to the test :wink: . I talked to louie last night and asked him if he wanted to take a ride down, he can not make it he has plan's. He's going to stop by the house this weekend on his way to pick up a 65 comet for his 427 Cammer motor.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts