460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal. I bought an engine with no cam card. The cam was too small for my application. I got a new Comp Cam and am offering the old cam and lifters for sale. I bagged and tagged each lifter. It is a solid lift cam. It had about 25 1/4 mile passes on it when I got it and I have put about 50 1/8th mile passes on it . I was shifting my car at 6200. Fastest time was 6.26 at 110 mph. The bad news is I am having a hard time getting any information on the cam. What I do know is I measured the lift on the intake side before I removed it and it was 345, 596 total with 1.73 rockers. My best guess on the duration is 250 ish, no idea on lobe center. There are numbers on the end of the cam if someone wants to give it a shot. Here they are as they appear on the end of the cam;

246 329 4
35-37-96

I can deliver the cam and lifters to the Bash if anyone is interested.

Oh, by the way, I live in Arkansas and I'm asking $100 for the cam and lifters plus shipping. If you think that is too high I understand considering the situation. That price is negotiable The cam will just sit around the shop and rust. I figure someone out there could use it. I think it would make a super little street cam. Sounded good in the car just ran out of steam before it should in my racing application.

Thanks
Kerry

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Anybody? I would rather one of us have it than someone on Racingjunk.

The price is very negotiable...it will ruin just setting around the shop.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cam and lifters

If you want it you can have it. Just pay the shipping. Take it, install it, if you like it pay me. If you don't, extend the same courtesy to someone else that needs it that cannot afford to buy new stuff. I'm serious and do not drink or do drugs. I am not high or insane. What do you have to loose.

Thanks
Kerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts