460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I knew you were more interested in crawdads I would have called my sister in Georgia and sent you some.
I don't think Doug at Precision Oil Pumps has any crawdads in stock. :roll: l

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
I typically stay out of these type of altercations among forum members but I have to speak my mind on this one.

First off, I have dealt with Doug at Precision oil pumps and received great service in the past. So don't get the idea that I'm biased. Secondly I haven't as of yet dealt with Paul but WILL in the future when I need a custom oil pump. So now that's out of the way.

In my opinion, you have blasted and attempted to slander one of the more well respected members of this fine forum and you continuously try to stir up trouble. So to try and keep the peace, my suggestion to you is to try and make friends and not enemies. This is a public forum but we don't want a repeat of the past where one bad apple runs off several well respected members who are willing to share their knowledge for FREE.

So please take my advice and try to be more positive and not a negative nancy :mrgreen:

BTW: In order to stay on topic, I have yet to try crawdads so I'm looking forward to it :p

Sea you guys at the BBF Bash tomorrow!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I don't see any crawdad's but I do see a troll.

:!:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
BB68coupe said:
sorry guys but crawdads make me

its not like i havnt tried them.

Now that's disgusting. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts