460 Ford Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go...

Critters Cuts class pass this is the only vid i got from the class

DOT Class Only ones i got is Critters and 2 Chevys one of them being my uncles..

Critters...

The Chevys....

My Uncles Skip fwd tell about a minute

Now the Super Mod... Run what ya brung hope ya brought enough

Critter

Uncles Truck (different driver)

And the Rail cars...

There was more just these are all the Vids Ive got

· Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Critter, No sorry to it! I love watching your truck run!!

Awesome holeshot and fast at every part of the track! It's really hard to point out but if you had to choose what would you say your strong area of the track is? Holeshot, middle or top end? (Actually that would be a good question to ask everyone to see where they feel their strong/weak points are.)

Got me all pumped up for the weekend !! Thanks!

PS Didn't see your last posting up above, think I was out of town a few days when you posted back.

See ya,

Jeffro

· Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think now I just need more power!
Well thats in the works isnt it? :D

Talked to mike the other day and bought them 38.5's from him that are at your shop, Mike said ya got your axle bout as straight as possible, you got it all welded up?

· Registered
2,387 Posts
Hope you get it fixed soon. Looks like we are coming down Sept 11th instead. I'm trying to find a set of wide 38's or 39.5's to run down there. Think my 38.5x11's are not letting me get enough traction. :(

· Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hope you get it fixed soon. Looks like we are coming down Sept 11th instead. I'm trying to find a set of wide 38's or 39.5's to run down there. Think my 38.5x11's are not letting me get enough traction. :(
That could be a problem, your running 38x11's all the way around arent ya

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.