460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Missed the news, if it was on there I dont know. Gas here was $1.65 less than 2 weeks ago here by me. It went to $2.00 tonight, WTF. :twisted:
Anyone hear what the "latest excuse" was this time? :roll:
Planned on flying out to Vegas this week to pick up my truck. Dont know where this is gonna go.
Any comments?
Thanks.
Al

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
1.99.9 here today and 2.19 for diesel.
FIGHTING IN GAZA (B.S)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Here in Steelville MO it was $1.59 at most stations on the way home this evening. I did see $1.57 at one place. On New Year's Eve my girlfriend and I went to a party in St Louis and I saw it for $1.23 at one station and between $1.25 and $1.29 at most others.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
happy Fuckin new year!
Stick us one more time before leaving office.

It IS political Jeremy. I did see they locked that.
HERE WE GO AGAIN !:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Gas here in Ky was $1.49 where I live two days ago now its $1.79.

Hey, 66EFFIE. Did you ever get my PM back? I didn't know if it worked or not.

·
Registered
480 Posts
gas

It's gone up 25 cents a gallon in two days here. Still not as bad as $4.00 gallon just a few months ago. $1.69 this evening so far. I'm expecting 2.00 plus by the weekend.

·
Registered
290 Posts
1.89 here for reg. lexington kentucky. there is no excuse . its just them wanting to pad there pockets a littl more. kinda funny i remembr when gas was about 48 bucks a barrel the first time and i dont remember gas being thbis high that time. i think prices reflect 70+ bucks a barrel not the 40 some odd they are at now. nothing will change they will continue to rape us at the pumps every chance they get.

·
Registered
407 Posts
It's kinda interesting in the oil industry. Unleaded gas is rising and diesel is still going down. Anyone that doens't think we should open up our on drilling in the US and off the coast has lost their mind.

I do not want to harm the environment at all, but these dumbass green folks are full of it and just trying to make millions. I can't stand Al Gore (he couldn't even win his own district here in TN) but he has made millions on this green crap.

America has sold out to the foreigners - textile indsutry, auto industry, lodging, gas etc.

Whew, I feel better now.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
For several years now (that I have noticed, maybe longer) gas drops before Christmas... then mid January "something happens" to make it go back to where it was and then some. Makes many folks feel secure about spending a few bucks extra for their holiday shopping since the fuel cost is down and they have "extra money" because gas is cheap.

Tom

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I gave 1.99 a gal for diesel today, been awhile since I did that lol.

Funny thing is its a Walmart where I buy it and back when the fuel was crazy high they quit putting out the signs with the price on it. They have them stashed in the area where the dumpsters are, still had 4.79 on um.............. :shock:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I heard its supposed to keep rising until spring, and level off at 3.??. Thats what I read on the yahoo web page. That still sucks ***.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts