460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I do alot of hours at work . On my days off , I work on my car if I can . I just spent my two days off trying to get some one to do a custom tune . I would like to send my computer in to or get a hand held , but no one does it . When someone here on this forum says they want to do a eec iv or eec v swap to just change the firing order on the ecm for there 460 , THERE IS NO ONE TO DO IT !!!! . I want to have a Ford system in my car . Every thing to set up the coil on plug up on the 460 can be bought and put on . All of the fuel systm parts are to easy to get . BUT , does anyone know someone to tune , flash , or reprograme my eec ? I will pay for the handheld . I will pay to send my computer and pay to send back . This will really help if someone can do and or help me do this .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My second choice is the Fast EZ EFI MULTIPORT RETRO-FIT . Need to know if I need a matching MAF meter now ? Or do I just get the injectors ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
visit eectuning.org. There is a ton of info on that site. Assuming you are using a EEC IV, your best bet is to use a moates quarter horse and tune it yourself. The A9L offers the most function and you can repin your harness to work with it, or just install a mustang harness.
BTW, you can change the firing order in the EEC using the moates quarter horse. I would still be using it, but the factory EEC will not support low-Z injectors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts