460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured I would tell you all about how customer service should be. Yesterday at about noon I called C&S Specialties and ordered a custom built blow through carb and a Extreme Velocity carb hat. Today at 1345 Ups shows up at my door and hands me the carb hat. I almost had a heart attack!!! 25 hours from the time I ordered it to the time it showed up. Granted they are only 100 miles from me. They also said if I'm willing to bring the car to St. Louis they will meet me at the chassis dyno and help get it tuned. They also said if I ever go to Gateway to run they will meet me there. Too bad the carb will take a month to build but if it's half as fast as their shipping and works as good as thier customer service I'll be happy. :D It's just too bad there is no way I'll be ready for the bash. :(

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's reassuring to know that customer service is alive and well in some parts. What a cute coincidence that they are called C & S.

I have a policy when I call someone with a problem. I immediately tell the customer service person on the line NOT TO APOLOGIZE! I don't want apologies, I want the problem fixed. Many of these companies think if they train their people to apologize profusely that somehow that makes a difference. I have actually hung up on people for this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts