460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a project way back on the burner that has changed direction. It was going to be a stock appearing SCJ that was going to run 10s normally aspirated in my 1970 Ranchero. To that end I ported and filled the D0OE heads. The head work was done years ago and the heads haven’t been used even once although they have been bolted on. I’m getting back to project now, but I’m thinking restomod with EFI and twin turbos (mounted in the bed of the Ranchero just so you know how goofy I am.) And my friend just GAVE me new Kasse SCJ heads – how can I pass that up since I’m not trying to preserve the stock look anymore.

Pictures of the completed heads are available at http://www.walt-n-anne.com/Ranchero/myheads.htm although since those pics I did fill the intakes slightly using Moroso epoxy. Best offer takes them.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
You have a contact number? Im not interested but I have a buddy that will be and he doesnt have the net.

Thanks
Brad

Pm me if you'd like

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heads are

In answer to several questions, heads are fully assembled right now with comp cams springs for biggest "street" mech roller. I will toss in push rods since they won't do me any good with new Kasse heads.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Where are you located? Have you had these heads flowed and have you run them since you ported them? Ill offer $500 for them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
details

The heads have NOT been flowed. There is no one around here with that ability - I really wanted to find out.

I'm located in Hawaii, so the shipping will be expensive.

The heads have NOT been run since porting and brand new valve job, some new seats, etc. as needed. All the porting and machine work was a couple of years ago when this was a higher priority project.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Price

How much
You have been asked several times
If you read the forum rules - they ask that you post a price if selling

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
price

Sorry - not trying to break any rules. I've been trying to find out what shipping will cost to the mainland from here - my guess is around $150. Ouch. I'm asking $650 plus shipping. But will happily take best offer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Walt,

I'm interested in your purchasing your heads, PM me with the shipping info.

My ship to zip is 21704.

Let me know if they are still for sale.

Thanks.

DJ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts