Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BLOCK IS SOLD

STANDARD BORE D0VE-A 2-BOLT BLOCK WITH BOSS 429 BULKHEADS.

Unmachined since the factory, cleaned via thermoclean process, mag checked and passed mag check, ready to be built up. This cylinder block has the Boss 429 bulkheads and has more material both around the #1 main saddle and also outboard of the OEM front main cap which allows the installation of a 4-bolt #1 main cap while maintaining excellent structural integrity.

• 2-bolt D0VE-A block, fresh teardown
  • standard bore
  • Boss 429 bulkheads
  • thermo-cleaned and mag checked
  • Total Value: $525
  • Sell: $350
Can deliver in California for a nominal fee or ship nationwide at actual cost (have crate ready to go).

Call, PM, or email if interested.

Paul
310-435-1900
Email: [email protected]

BLOCK IS SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ballpark, shipping to 39667 ?
Thanks
Ron

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ballpark, shipping to 39667 ?
Thanks
Ron
California to Mississippi looks to be about $250. This is to a commercial address and assumes an available forklift to remove the shipping crate from the truck...but two husky people can usually unload the crate from the truck themselves and send the driver on his way. Or you may pickup from the loading dock.

The $250 quote is an estimate based on the above cirtieria, but I'll commit to the following:

Your shipping cost no more than $250 for this shipment to your provided 39667 zip code, price good through Friday November 30, 2012, and that includes the shipping crate as well. After that date, please re-inquire for a shipping quote.

Please call or PM with any further questions,

Paul

·
Registered
306 Posts
second that. I also bought a block from paul. very good dude.
I will throw in a third on that. I bought a DOVE-A block from Paul a few years ago and he actually drove the block across town and dropped it off at Brizio's shop because I had a buddy in town picking up a 32.
great customer service.
Dave
:)

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, hell, guys....thanks very much. :) I really do make an effort to keep everyone happy in the BBF community; nice to know it doesn't go unnoticed.

:cool:

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.