460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I'm a dedicated Ford guy and am into the early Broncos. I've had several 460 powered trucks. Over the years I acquired some 385 engines that were going to power old Broncos but ended up not being used. (Only one made the install). I have three D0VE's, two 429's and a 460. I also have a 460 out of a 77 Lincoln that was a good runner when pulled. Three are complete carb to pan and one is a long block. All should be considered builders. There isn't any interest in them locally so this is the last effort to sell them before they get recycled. I'll take $250 each as a package deal(250 X 4) and would really like to do it this way. Two are out and two are still in the vehicles. I need to clean the yard out so don't have much time to spend on these. I can take and send pics to anyone interested.
PM is best for me because of being hearing impaired but my number is 719 634 4252.
Sorry to be long winded with this but I'd really like to see them live a longer life.
Thanks, Dalli

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I'm in Colorado Springs. I do have some other stock 460 engine parts that can go with these engines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts