Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
483 CI short block
4.440 Bore, 10.290 Deck
Pro-gram eng. 4 bolt mains (3)
Bronze lifter bushings
Groden alum rods (6.7) (BBC)
Ross Pistons (for ex 514 heads) (1.623 comp.)
460 crank (3.90 stroke)
DSS main bearing support and windage
All oil mods
High flow dynamics stage 1 pump
6 runs on bearings,rods,rings
Out of 4x4 pro stock pulling truck
Located in NW Missouri
$2500.00 plus shipping
Would like to sell as short block,will sell parts if block sells

Also C9VE block filled
4.440 bore, 10.290 Deck
1 sleeve #1cylinder
$450.00 plus shipping

4.125 stroke crank,nitride treated
Ford mains(.010) BBC rods
$350.00 plus shipping

call 816-244-7666 or e-mail [email protected]

J

·
0 Posts
My music mood story

If you just want to start a playing WoW, the first thing you should do is to buy wow cd key.there are many diffirent places you can get the world of warcraft cd key, you are supposed to choose those they are professional, such as IGE,Item4u. they always provide in time and in a fair price.
Although she did not like me, but we often still to play Warhammer online, in the game when she get the good things, she often send to me and hope I can sell this equipment and get Warhammer online Power leveling, every time I told her I do not need this things, but she said that this was she must to do things.
I know that I liked to play Warhammer online and hope had the War Power leveling, but I do not hope she send me, so I often refuse her, so I often let her angry. She told me that in the reality life she had a boyfriend but he did not in her side, so she often spend her leisure time to play the game, only play game can let her forget he. In the game, she can made many friends, in the game the first friend was me.
She told me that her boyfriend was very busy, he do not have enough time to accompany her, she was very sad, but she did not had any matter, she only hope the game can let herself happy, her boyfriend often send some money to her, but she often use this money to buy Warhammer Power leveling, because she felt that she did not need money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts