460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a standard D9 block. Just a core in excellent condition. This is the one with the extended cylinder skirts. Needs all the machine work for a new build. probably needs to go .030 over. Came out of a 86 truck with 86,000 miles on it. Has all the main caps with it also. Pick-up only. $125.00 SOLD

Also have a new in the box Scat 9000 cast 4.5 stroke crank. I just bought it from another member of the forum but I have found a short block I am purchasing. It was balanced to an assembly already. It is an internal balance with weight added. I talked to two machinist who said it should be no problem balancing it with a new assembly. I have the original balance sheet. $375 shipped or $325 pick-up. This would go good with the block.

60 gallon vertical 175 psi craftsman air compressor. 2 stage 220v. works fine but it take to long to pump up and when I use a die grinder for a long time it can't keep up. I purchased a old belt driven 2 stage from a closed down body shop so I don't need this any more. Pick-up only $300

I will accept paypal, cash or postal money order.

These items are in Hurst TX close to dfw airport with exception of the block which is in Canton Tx, about 90 miles from here. If someone wants the block I will need time to go get it..

PM me with any questions or inquiries.

Thanks,
Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts