460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We Are The Bears Shuffling Crew, Shuffling On Down Doing It For You, We're So Bad We Know We'er Good, Blowin Your Minds Like You Know We Would, You Know We're Just Strutting For Fun, Strutting Our Stuff For Everyone, We're Not Here To Start No Trouble, We're Just Here To Do The Superbowl Shuffle

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
You won't do the Superbowl shuffle, cause Payton Manning is going to bust your bubble. :lol:

Just couldn't resist. :)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Yeeeaahhh BABY!!!
Go Colts! They're long overdue!!

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I like that picture, That engine has some broad sholders. :wink:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I agree with Deerhunter3814, cuz da Colts (Payton Manning) is going to chew up the bears saftey's, and Joseph Addai is going to run all over the Bears Shuffle!! 8)

!!GO COLTS!!

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
It's half time and the Colts are up. We don't know who will win, even though I am pulling for the Colts.
I want to bring some attention to Grossman, I have heard criticism about him from Bear fans, but in the first half when the Colts fumbled in the backfield you can see (even in the replays) Manning just stand there and watch the Bears recover the fumble, but if you watch the fumble in the backfield of the bears, you see Grossman going after and fighting for the ball, and he had nothing to do with the cause of the fumble. That is desire to win.

Oh well, Lets see if the Colts can hang on and win, or if their early mistakes will cost them.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
takeanumbr said:
Prince...halftime???---GEEEZZZZZZZ :roll:
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bears are playing like a damn high school team

I can't remember ever seeing such a poor performance. Truely another disappointing game. Just like Michigan falling apart and being beaten like a red headed step child and then Ohio State falling apart against Florida. What the hellis up with all the big games this year??????????????

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Re: Bears are playing like a damn high school team

Bigblock89 said:
I can't remember ever seeing such a poor performance. Truely another disappointing game. Just like Michigan falling apart and being beaten like a red headed step child and then Ohio State falling apart against Florida. What the hellis up with all the big games this year??????????????
A Bears fan?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts