460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dam thats flying
TOM GATES aka "TRICK TOM"
247 mph this weekend at the Texas Mile! I had the fastest speed until Mr.Turbo Terry Kizer beat me by 1/2 a mph.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: Yikes... That's pretty fast on only 2 wheels...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
290 Posts
how much would you charge me for one ride,
I always wanted to turbo my hayabusa, but never did. still considering getting another one though.
I got 201 with a highly modified zx12 years ago. only 190 or so with my busa.
you guys are awesome
drooooooooling!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Them busas make power i tell ya, but i got my R1 if i feel the need to haul some *** :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Did anybody see the limited edition V-Max Yamaha is coming out with.It weighs about 800 pounds but makes 197 horsepower and 122 pounds of torque.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not my bike but i had a 2005 busa with lots of mods. the night i wrecked i put the speedo past the 185 mph mark. i started counting down like 10001,10002,10003 and got to 100013 before the speedo came off 185 mph mark. i had a guy on a zx12 that i passed turned around and came after me he was riding a wheelie so i did not know he was there i was about a 1/2 mile from the house when he hit me. i was in icu for 16 days and in the hos for 45 days and had to take a year off work. just glad i did not wreck when i was flying

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he had a broke arm and very lucky. he had no lic, ins, and it was not his bike and my ins payed him 25,000 because he said i was riding the wheelie and hit him. his grand dad was the head cop in town. my busa was 8in longer than a stock one and it would not pull the tire at all it would put the back tire up in smoke. but my ins acted like they did something good for me by paying him the 25,000 he would not come after me for any more. the only thing lucky about it is we both have a heart beat

·
Registered
379 Posts
ya ive seen the new v-max they look awsome, loads of power i hear, :D Yamis for life

1 - 12 of 12 Posts