460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I typed in a460 block into yahoo and the 5th or 6th site found was phantasea466.
refered to his photobucket pics of the a460 block.
I will have to get an autograph next year for sure.

Ok, I admit i'm an a**

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
He Still Is her "Lawn Boy", Barring injuries..... :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Bsherry said:
Wow,

I knew Damon way back when he was just Tracy's "Lawn Boy" :lol:

Bruce
He Still Is her "Lawn Boy", Barring injuries.....
Now THAT'S FUNNY!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to point Tracy to this thread :p

Dave,

I'll google some peoples names sometimes and come up with all kinds of cool stuff :idea: Remind me next year and I'll get you a free autographed photo of the A460 Block :lol: :lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Damon is both Tracy's "lawn boy" and world famous. Hope he doesn't get too big of a head. :lol: :lol: Hope he will still associate with us and sign autographs. :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
schmitty said:
Damon is both Tracy's "lawn boy" and world famous. Hope he doesn't get too big of a head. :lol: :lol: Hope he will still associate with us and sign autographs. :lol:
I'll always be available for all my ADORING fans :lol:
Hope Tracy doesn't cut your pay with all of the time off you are taking to sign these autographs. You won't be able to afford them blocks if she cuts your pay. Kind of a "Catch 22". :lol: 8)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
"She" Has spoken.......

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Thanks Kevin,

It's all in good fun! When I first started posting on the BBF Froum I opened a photobucket account an only had a few pictures. I'll bet I have OVER a thousand pictures and videos on their now :mrgreen:

You may have missed it earlier this year, back in the spring, I was helping Tracy landscape the back yard and broke my toe (dropped a railroad tie on my foot) so then she had to do all the heavy lifting and stuff for a few weeks :p Now I'm the lawn BI#$%H :mrgreen:

At that time, I posted pictures of what we were doing, the smashed big toe and Tracy tilling up some of the dirt :D

Lem asked why we were building a railroad in the back yard :roll: :lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
141 Posts
That's good Damon. I do not seem to have the time to get on this site very often, but I do enjoy it when I do. You seem to have a great bunch of people on here & everyone is very friendly & helpful!!! I have got to know a few of you such as Charlie Evans & of course I know the Mayabb's by racing in the same class as them, & I am looking forward to getting to know more of you. I am going to do my best to make it to the bash this year even if we do not get the car finished in time. You all take care & have a nice night!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will get a frame for the race room, and look forward to the autograph pic.
If i google myself, it would probably say stroked bbf wannabee.
Do have name on one sight, but that is for weight lifting years ago

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Just let me add,,,,

I'd like to be Tracy's "lawn boy". :twisted: Furthermore Tracy, I have already raised two daugthers, put them through college and they are off on their careers. So far, so good. So maybe I have some parenting skills. :roll:

As far as the "honey-do list". I'm familiar with that also. My maid tells me what to do all the time, :lol: :lol: just ask Lem. :wink:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Damon, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] & I will e-mail you a couple of photos that I have. I am not very good with computers & if you do not mind you can post them for me. I would appreciate it, if you don't mind doing it for me. I originally got them from the photo demon for a sponsor of mine to use on their web site & the photo demon told me not to alter the pictures since he took them & he has his name at the bottom of them. As long as we follow his wishes I do not think he would mind us posting them on here. Like I said the credit for the photos goes to a gentleman named Damon Atherton & his web site is www.thephotodemon.com

·
Registered
141 Posts
Damon I sent you a couple of pictures. My e-mail has kind of been on the fritz today because of the rain, but it looked like it went thru. Thanks for your help & have a nice day!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts