460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
& Fast Fords Magazine Feb 2009 issue.Congrats i think maybe you'll get some more ink in the Race Pages with the Bowling Green results.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Very 8) 8) 8)

Doug... 8)

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
No 2, your Stock is Rising......... :lol:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hey Chuck, send me your address and I'll mapquest the directions to the nearest news stand!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. I can run faster than you!! :lol:

Keith

·
Registered
161 Posts
stangr8cr said:
Hey Chuck, send me your address and I'll mapquest the directions to the nearest news stand!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. I can run faster than you!! :lol:

Keith
I sent you a pm.As far as you being faster than me that's fine with me cause papa bear and you have put alot of money and time into that car.I haven't had the moeny to put in mine but I'm working on that.But I will tell you this I HAVE MORE ROUND WINS THAN YOU DO! :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
862 Posts
I wasn't refering to cars!! I sent a smart *** comment and figured Damon would send you after me. I was talking about a foot race!! And your car runs fine!!! Just goes to show you the fastest car don't mean nuttin when its on the trailer!!! :lol: :lol:

Keith

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Re: Damon Sea,Your name is mentioned twice in the new Mustan

Mark Miller said:
& Fast Fords Magazine Feb 2009 issue.Congrats i think maybe you'll get some more ink in the Race Pages with the Bowling Green results.

Later Mark.
Mark, It must not take much to get your car in that Mag :shock: A picture of my car is in the staging lanes,from Norwalk. Latest edition ,Mustangs & fast fords

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rick,

Congrats i didn't notice your car till you mentioned it.I see there's a green Maverick in front of yours.Your picture is in the Jan 2009 magazine Damon's name is in the Feb 2009 magazine this BBF site is getting popular.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rick,

I wonder if that picture was taken before or after we had to take shelter from the rain in your trailer.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I don't know. Looks awfully bright outside :? A friend of mine bought the black Fairmont at the front of the staging lanes a while back. It's a bb car but,he has the engine ForSale and is installing a 427W :roll: Later Rick

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Albert Clark said:
Up your *** Damon C ..you ain't **** coz your name's in a book you muther fuker
How many of you are going to share this account?

I'd hate for all the IP's associated with that account to get deleted when that account is deleted.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts