·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damon, Got the Seminar DVD yesterday. Good Job and Thanks

·
Registered
631 Posts
Damon: Got the DVD, and watched it imediately! There was info and tips given out on that DVD that you couldn't get anywhere else. I just wish I was smart enough to figure it all out. Thanks to everyone who either spoke or helped sponsor this tech seminar to help inform the masses! Most of us learn from making our own mistakes, but that gets expensive after while and it's alot easier to receive this information from such highly knowledgeable sources. Damon thanks for the effort in putting out the DVD for those that couldn't attend! With Charlie as the "master of ceremonies" , Jon Kaase, Adney Brown and others as the speakers- how could it not turn out great!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Hey guys,

You are very welcome! Since there was so much material, I tried not to get TOO fancy with it and most of it is just cut and paste. However I did take a few liberties with The Coug :eek:

Towards the end the directional mic was picking up some of the pool activity that was a little distracting however the new mic worked MUCH better than I expected.

Glad you guys enjoyed the Tech Seminar DVDs. See you in June!

And if anyone didn't get a copy and wants to pick up a copy at the BBF Bash, I'll have them with me along with my other DVDs.

Thanks

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
I watched the first disc last night, great beginning Damon :D.
Doug,

I had a lot of fun making the introduction. Haven't heard from The Coug yet so I'm not sure if he's seen it :p

how much and how to get one?
Spoiler,

I don't have your contact information. Just shoot me a PM or an e-mail with your name, address, e-mail, phone numbers etc...... I'll send you an invoice and/or an e-mail with payment inctructions.

$25 for the 2 disc DVD set plus $5 for shipping/handling.

Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts