460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
I spy someone from Ford there in that vid. Is that some of that hush-hush factory race support in the form of Big D. :lol: 8)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Damon ,I don't think you got any copyright papers signed for this release.I'll have to talk to my agent about this :wink: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
schmitty said:
I spy someone from Ford there in that vid. Is that some of that hush-hush factory race support in the form of Big D. :lol: 8)
Yup that's me! I was watching DanO's back! Them damn chevy boys was trying to mess up his video shoot :D Me and my son was on point!!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
your too sneaky Damon....... :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
D's557BBF said:
schmitty said:
Yup that's me! I was watching DanO's back! Them damn chevy boys was trying to mess up his video shoot :D Me and my son was on point!!
Hope you didn't have to get too serious with them chebbie boys. A good Blue Oval smack down should have set them straight. :lol: 8)

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Dan,

There is an old fat guy in Owensboro,,,,,,,,that is going to suggest that you lose a little of that gut,,,,,,,,so the car can run faster :!: I see a good solid tenth right there :lol:

I know, I know :wink:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Great job Dan. Where do we get the autogrphed hero cards, like the ones they pass out at the national events. That is one awesome car :!:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
c.evans said:
Dan,

There is an old fat guy in Owensboro,,,,,,,,that is going to suggest that you lose a little of that gut,,,,,,,,so the car can run faster :!: I see a good solid tenth right there :lol:

I wish I could Charlie, I like to eat and race...about the only two things I do well :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
56tbird said:
c.evans said:
Dan,

I wish I could Charlie, I like to eat and race...about the only two things I do well :roll: :wink: :lol:
I hope you like to eat CROW !!! :x

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I wonder if they have alligator steaks at the Roadhouse?? :wink: We'll be having them at the hollow if they don't!!!How bout that Gatorbait.....Come on!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
We will see Gatorboy!!Bring it on!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts