460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4.09 motive gears, bearing kit

I have a new set of reverse cut 4.09 motive gears $90, and master bearing install kit $70. Pm me if interested.

Thanks-

Aaron

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'll take the 9". Find out shipping by USPS to S0L1A0 in Canada.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take the 9". Find out shipping by USPS to S0L1A0 in Canada.
I'll hold it for you but you'll have to let me know how you want it shipped or maybe I'm doing something wrong on the usps website, it won't let me put in you zip- it won't take letters--?
Let me know if you can figure it out. I went with 18# with packaging.

Aaron

·
Registered
671 Posts
I want it shipped USPS so phone them for a price if online won't work. I know a small package rate is usually about $35 from the US.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The detroit locker is a 30 spine. It is for 3.92 and up gear ratios. I ran it in a 1978 ford Dana 44 it was in good working condition when I sold it. It will fit any Dana 44 front end with 30 spine axles. G2g guy here.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Shipping problems

I'll hold it for you but you'll have to let me know how you want it shipped or maybe I'm doing something wrong on the usps website, it won't let me put in you zip- it won't take letters--?
Let me know if you can figure it out. I went with 18# with packaging.

Aaron
Hi Aaron, when you go into the shippers site you will have to put in International Shipping to get the correct quote. Then you should be able to put in the zip with the letters. Hope this helps, Mike.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The detroit locker is a 30 spine. It is for 3.92 and up gear ratios. I ran it in a 1978 ford Dana 44 it was in good working condition when I sold it. It will fit any Dana 44 front end with 30 spine axles. G2g guy here.
Thanks for the info. I apologize if I sounded like I got screwed- my fault I didn't know there were other spline counts other then 19. I wasn't clear when I had a add looking for one.

·
Registered
671 Posts
How do you want to get paid? Paypal or postal money order?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Still have the dana 44, 30 spline detroit locker for sale- $275. Also 4.09 reverse rotation Motive Gears new $90 and master bearing install kit $70.

Send me a pm if interested.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts