460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after spending $26,000 on my stang and then trading it off, the wi9fe is a little pisse about me wanting to spend 10,000 on a new stroker motor..so she said when the motor i have now breaks then i can do a new motor..so i fixed her ***..i did this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijlPwA7W29M
but here is the kicker i did it with the heads on the car..lol..i did cover it up ,so that it was not to obvious to what i was trying to do..

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
better be careful...they're not as dumb as they act sometimes(wifes)..she may read your posts dude!!! :wink: :lol:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
56tbird said:
better be careful...they're not as dumb as they act sometimes(wifes)..she may read your posts dude!!! :wink: :lol:
lol..so how long do you give the motor ...be my luck it will never brake and run forever

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Seperate checking account, kiss their *** often, let them do improvements around the house etc when they want.

Car stuff goes a lot smoother this way.

·
Registered
326 Posts
richter69 said:
Seperate checking account, kiss their *** often, let them do improvements around the house etc when they want.

x2 except sometimes you have to build a new deck for them :roll:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can't Believe You Guys!

This is too much. Guess I need to be thankful for my wife. She is my partner in my racing and gives me 100% support. I try to do the same for her around the house. She is at every race, does the weather and keeps the records of each run and video's each pass. Keeps the books for the racing and is my personal GPS system to get me to and from the tracks. Takes care of all the food, uniforms, safety equipment etc. She celebrates when we win and supports me when we don't. I could not do this without her help.
Jim Netherland
2007 NMCA Nostaglia Super Stock World Champion

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Jim , could I give you my number to put in your wallet ,just incase you ever kick the bucket .Tell her to call me in case of emergency.i could use a GOOD woman :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
mico said:
richter69 said:

a BIG X3 to that!! :D

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
TopSportsman916 said:
mico said:
richter69 said:

a BIG X3 to that!! :D
x4

I have an account just for our stuff not just my project. If we need a new tv, landscaping or parts for the car it comes out of this. The other accounts I am not allowed to touch. :lol: I wish it didn't have to be this way, I wish it could be like Jims.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks, for the postive feedback. It is nice to have a wife and a partner in your racing efforts. As old as I'm getting I don't think I could do it if I had to play games like some of you talk about. It just takes too much energy to do that. I wish everyone of you'll had it so good too. I know what you'll are going through. My first wife put me through the same thing and worse. Nothing ever made that woman happy. I'm thankful I can live life like you should now.
Jim Netherland

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
1967falconman said:
after spending $26,000 on my stang and then trading it off, the wi9fe is a little pisse about me wanting to spend 10,000 on a new stroker motor..so she said when the motor i have now breaks then i can do a new motor..so i fixed her ***..i did this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijlPwA7W29M
but here is the kicker i did it with the heads on the car..lol..i did cover it up ,so that it was not to obvious to what i was trying to do..
im lost !!!! isnt that Les from here on the video .....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
96 Posts
He said he did the porting WHILE the heads were installed on the car. Looks like Passive Aggressive relationship sabotage to me. Hard on everything, including that machine.. Take some of the Greybeards advice, talk to someone and work this out.. MY 2 cents Brian F

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
bruno said:
1967falconman said:
im lost !!!! isnt that Les from here on the video .....

Yes Bruno... now go have a beer... make that 2.

Tom

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I missed the chat.................

Had beers with wife in pool.

Kind fun swumming under the thunderstorm Like God taking flash pictures.... and he got some good ones!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey Jim, Your wife as good as mine. Mine say's she's glad I race, she knows where I'm at and what I'm doing. She also say's I can point at most of my money versus her friends whose husbands sit in the bar and drink there money and they have nothing to point at. I started a car one time which was quite loud, her friend was there and told my wife there was no way she would put up with that race car crap and that my wife was crazy cause she did. The wife politely asked her where her husband was at, needless to say they are no longer friends....LOL.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mine don't care that i race..it was the part of spending 26,000 on car and i ran it less then a year and traded it off..guess if it does run i can hit it will a huge shot of nitrous..lol

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
My wife has her own race car....it was mine until I went faster in than she did....now it's her's and my new one runs within a tenth of hers. :lol:

I guess I got lucky to have a wife that is also interested in drag racing. :D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Re: Thanks!

Jim Netherland said:
Thanks, for the postive feedback. It is nice to have a wife and a partner in your racing efforts. As old as I'm getting I don't think I could do it if I had to play games like some of you talk about. It just takes too much energy to do that. I wish everyone of you'll had it so good too. I know what you'll are going through. My first wife put me through the same thing and worse. Nothing ever made that woman happy. I'm thankful I can live life like you should now.
Jim Netherland
Jim,Nice to hear other guys have a woman like mine, sounds like their alot alike. My wife is my best buddy,she's looks like a model,encourages me to race,don't gripe and complain about anything,and don't spend alot of money. What more could a guy ask for.

·
Registered
510 Posts
BBFmavrick,
Her sister :wink: . Your wife sounds like she is a keeper. I just told my wife the the engine in the car now came from a junkyard, so I will NEED to build a new one soon!

·
Registered
9 Posts
BBF

Yes, my wife is my best friend and we do everything together. I have a car about ready for her to start racing too. I guess a stacker trailer is next.
Jim

1 - 20 of 28 Posts