·
0 Posts
That's a good deal!! You guys better get one while Santa is offering. :lol:

·
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Danny bee

jrc racing said:
Lem: Put us down for one,, Can we get it with a BBC crank gear?
Rick
There is a way to make the bbc thing happen...Wow , twice in one day :lol: please call the toll free number....we'll work it out :wink:

·
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Six down :shock:
Not to worry....we have made three more units available because of the huge responce , one of which has been sold . When these last two are gone the well will be dry . I hope you all enjoy your new belt drive system half as much I enjoyed dealing with you :D

R

·
0 Posts
got a lay away plan? lol. Wherz that damn santa when you need him........

·
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
richter69 said:
got a lay away plan? lol. Wherz that damn santa when you need him........
What a good :idea: :!: ....I've done that and did not realize it . Guys have sent us a down payment on blocks or heads and picked them up or had them shipped six or seven weeks later as money became available .....something to think about .

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Lem , save one for me !! I'll try to call tomorrow ( wed 13th) also want you to spec a new cam for my motor , will have to send you the spec's on the Crane I'm running , maybe I'm leaving something on the table. Looking at going Big Juice next year!
Frank

·
Registered
448 Posts
belt drive

they came today it looks great in the box
will look even better on my new 598 coming soon
thank you Lem
Rick Heigh

·
Registered
317 Posts
Santa

Hi Lem,
Got mine yesterday. Looks great, can't wait to get it on the motor. 2 day delivery from Kentucky is awesome and so was the price and service. Thanks a bunch!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Recieved mine 12/14.Everything looks great and fast service.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Lem,
Good talking to you the other day. We haven't gotten ours yet, but it had a ways to travel. The lower drive came already. I'll let you know when it shows.

Dan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts