1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Winner Winner..buy me a steak dinner :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I sure don't want a steak like you Bobby Z......Old and tough :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hey Bobby better stop by on the way down so I can whip you up some new chompers. Remember I am gonna put F O R D in the front. I guarantee they will work good on the steak!!!!!

Tore

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Man ,Bruno ,I'm glad I don't smoke whatever it is your doing...I'd be calling John Force out for a grudge race if I did...you've lost all touch with reality :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
spank-a-thon is right....everyone spanking Bruno's azz :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
377 Posts
bruno said:
I guess since Lucious Booby Z will loose against Tweety bird --- I will take on Booby Z in round 1 of Bruno's Spank-a-thon !!!
:lol: :lol: you are a funny guy Bluto. As a friend please bring some of that sh!t your smoking so i can be in your world. :lol: :lol: :wink: . Bobby Z

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Bobby Z ,what's up ole buddy? Ain't seen you on here much lately. I can hardly wait for the bash and splash down some cold ones with ya :wink: Then after we both kick Bruno's azz ,we can kick back and drink some beer and watch everyone else kick his azz too :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bruno said:
not to fast my bitches ---- what if --- just what if i spank both of you !!! thats right bobby z-licious and tweety bird --- you guys will be just a causulty in BRUNO'S SPANK-A-THON

Z-LICIOUS...I FREAKING LOVE IT!

The names we have come up with are awesome! My top names so far...

Gatorboy
Z-LICIOUS
ky jelly boy
pro comp Jon

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Bruno ,we all know you ain't spankin nothin but your monkey!!! It ain't gonna happen ,your just gonna give us fast guys something to laugh at all weekend :roll: :wink: :lol: 8)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Tore said:
Hey Bobby better stop by on the way down so I can whip you up some new chompers. Remember I am gonna put F O R D in the front. I guarantee they will work good on the steak!!!!!

Tore
Thank's Tore, i just might take you up on that offer mash potatoe's and pudding arn't cutting it no more. :lol: 8) . Bobby Z

1 - 20 of 21 Posts