460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below....

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome since both ultimately result in death.

I hope this help
Randy

·
Registered
360 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
randy, lol the definiton of sneaky is to post definations on internet when wife is 800 miles away lol. just teasing, bobn

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zephyrbob said:
randy, lol the definiton of sneaky is to post definations on internet when wife is 800 miles away lol. just teasing, bobn

880 to be exact but hopefully in the next few weeks she will be home for a few months I hope to bring her to BBF nationals in April cuz I already made reservations :shock: but I think she will have fun there, I know I will.

Randy

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
What do you think? Does this guy have more guts, or more balls?? :lol: :lol: :

A Department of Agriculture representative stopped at a farm and talked with the old farmer.

"I'm going to inspect your farm."

The old farmer said, "You better not go in that field."

The Ag representative said in a wise tone, "I have the authority of the U. S. Government with me. See this card? I am allowed to go wherever I wish on agricultural land."

So, the old farmer went about his farm chores. Later, the farmer heard loud screams and saw the Department of Agriculture rep running for the fence and close behind was the farmer's prize bull. The bull was madder than a nest full of hornets and the bull was gaining at every step.

The old farmer called out, "Show him your card!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts