Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
delete

·
Registered
765 Posts
Wow Kelly.........

What a commendable decision and sacrafice............. what more can i say????

Good luck,

Mike

Just remember to still visit w. all us on here...... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my puter at home crashed, I am at work trying to see if I have any pics here , only found 2 here . I will send those & the rest from home when we figure out wrong with the puter :wink:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sent more pics, is there any part of the car you you would like to see? let me know I can take all the pics you need , also can give you a parts breakdown so you know what the car has , thanks...kelly

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
phone # sent :wink:

·
Registered
436 Posts
unless you need the cash park the car and forget about it for awhile if you sell it you may regreat it and start building another in a couple years i know i did. good luck to you hope it all works out for you

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's not really a need cash thing, more like if it is here I will continue to spend money on it or spend time in the garage working on it & no time with the family :shock:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
That's not true. Mine's been in the garage for years and I've made little to no progress on it. Just don't put your mind to it and it won't happen.....

Unless you need the cash, I'd park it and let it sit. Or at least take the kids out family out for cruises in it....

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still up for sale :D

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shameless bump 8)

·
Registered