460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys remember the real fast silver 67 fastback? click on link if you don't
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkzVsU_uwFE

He was there last night, what a great group of guys. The driver name is Frank and he is from Canada. I must have spent an hour just talking to them about the world's greatest engine...The BBF!! It was awesome there last night, only about 500 people there tops. Here are just a few pics I took...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
The Mustang is killer. :shock: :D :D But whats with the Ranger with the engine out of the hood :?: :?:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never asked him what his motor was. I was just in awe of the thing. The radiator and fans where in the bed area along with the NOS bottle! and fuel cell :D

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
WATCH THE VIDEO>>>>>

the car is on the rear tires and wheelie bars at the traps at 210mph.......

·
Registered
266 Posts
The paperwork on the Ranger said 502 BBC IIRC. It's twin turbo. I didn't take any pictures because the rest of the paperwork on the truck boasted about how it was god's gift to Rangers. I didn't want to give the guy the satisfaction someone was interested enough in it to take a picture (in case he was standing there).

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thunderchild, how did you like that silver 67? did you talk to those guys?

·
Registered
266 Posts
It looked pretty good. It drew a lot of attention. I didn't take a close look or talk to anyone. I had a really bad experience with Livernois Motorsports. So, I don't stop by their booth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts