460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am self promoting my business venture www.DiscountPowerParts.com. I want to let you all know that I am available to help you find the best prices on the best parts out there. I have over 700 major brand names available and stock a great majority of parts. Please gove me a chance to find you the best deal on your next parts purchase. We are not called Discount Poaer Parts for nothing!

Larry Musgrave - 724-462-3669
Pat Cercone - 724-624-1976
[email protected]
www.DiscountPowerParts.com

Pittsburgh, PA area.

We have killer deals on diesel tuners, diesel/gas intake systems, Eagle Products, Lift Kits, Warn hubs, Holley Carbs and much, much more! I will tell you straight up if I can not get you a great price, and if I know where I will you where to go buy it for less! Thank you for considering us for your next speed/offroad/beauty parts purchase![/url]

·
Registered
293 Posts
parts

:shock: where is the great savings. you offer the holley black pump for 188.00 and summit and jeg's sell it for 145.00 and a brand of their own with almost the some spec for 130 give or take a little. the hp 1050 dom are only about a 1000 and you want 1200. I understand that you might not can beat some one like these companys, but aleast join them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts