460 Ford Forum banner

Divorce t-case swap

872 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  fordsrgrt
I have a '77 highboy with a divorced 203 t-case, i'm wanting to switch to a 205 and have some questions. First, is the linkage different and maybe even the crossmember? and second could a take parts off my divorce 203 and put them on a married 205 to make it a divorce case, i've found alot of married 205's for sale. Thanks!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
nope linkages are different,crossmember is the same but you'll need the brackets that attach tc to crossmember,or make some.also you''ll need different drivelines as the lenghts are different.only part that works on a 205 from the 203 is the front range box used in making a doubler tc
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.