460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Thanks for the heads up about Black widow, hard enough to come up with 200 bucks let alone have it stolen.

·
Registered
928 Posts
He is the poster child for why a lot of sites require a minimum number of posts before you can post classifieds. all of his posts are selling stuff.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Cancle the money order.... if it a postal one he'll be in for some Sheet..

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They didn't use a Money Order. He insisted they use the Wal-Mart wire transfer. You can pick-up the wire transfer at any Wal-mart in the country no questions asked.

I'm surprised Wal-Mart has something like this where they don't require and ID or anything.

·
Registered
88 Posts
can anybody get this guys name and address so i can go to the police with this i need my 230 bucks back now i cant aford to get headers to finish my car

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Rule #1 Never Wire Money.........

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can anybody get this guys name and address so i can go to the police with this i need my 230 bucks back now i cant aford to get headers to finish my car

Have you talked with Wal-Mart yet? There has to be some type of number on the wire transfer that can tell them which store it went to. Then once you find the store and time call the local police to look at the surveillance tapes. I am pretty sure Wal-mart doesn't want any negative press.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Tracker puts him here:

http://www.freecellphonetracer.com/FCPT.aspx?_act=Results&_pho=708-362-3029

You can get your local police involved. It is a federal crime since he is across state lines. Most departments have an E-crime department.
It is not a landline, it is a mobile phone. You can't have song set up as your ring for callers to hear on a landline. Plus I ran a trace on it and if it were a landline I would have had the address were it was installed and th ebilling info.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
I hate to say it, but you probably SOL on your money, most of the time the cops in those areas won't have the time to go after something like this.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts