460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I am not fan of the man, but the clip in that link is all pieced together to make it seem like he was openly endorsing an NWO.

I wouldn't be surprised if he would make steps towards it if he could.

But, the clip is definitely misleading.

Here is the whole speech. Most of the clip is from the first four minutes, if you can listen to it for that long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZWLqkBtf0

Jess

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I am not fan of the man, but the clip in that link is all pieced together to make it seem like he was openly endorsing an NWO.

I wouldn't be surprised if he would make steps towards it if he could.

But, the clip is definitely misleading.

Here is the whole speech. Most of the clip is from the first four minutes, if you can listen to it for that long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZWLqkBtf0

Jess
I was hoping that that was what it was. (that hurt my brain to type). Not a fan either.
Rob

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
When I was watching the news Friday night I heard Obama say that we are NOT going to put boots on the ground in Iraq. Then I had to ask myself why the hell would he say that? Do we really want to tell Isis we aren't coming? Heck... he might as well of sent in the CIA to put mile markers up on the highway so Isis knows how many more miles they have to go before they get to Baghdad!! FREAKING STUPID!!

And then on the news tonight old Brian Williams said Obama is considering sending in special forces. The only thing that went through my head at that point is I guess those guys are wearing Nike's and not boots!!

I don't think you can get any more wishy washy than that.

And hey Obama... You may have pulled the Army out of Iraq but David Petraeus, Michael Morell and John Brennan never pulled all of their people out. We never left. I guarantee it.

Crap. Now I'm pissed off again about it. I think I'll exit 460Ford.com now and go over to CheaperThanDirt.com and buy another gun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts