460 Ford Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im repacking headers from jegs, (hooker)
i wont pay shipping and cant reach jgs by phone or email.
what do you do.??
not my fault they dont fit...

·
Registered
1990 Ford Mustang LX 351M powered!! Project Cherry Bomb!!
300 Posts
Usually when doing a return they will email you a shipping label for the return if it's defective.. I had a really really long wait time w them too when I had to return my hammer shifter so just try to be patient. The guy I talked to told me they had been all hands on deck on the phones for days and he was a supervisor over the email support and wasn't even supposed to be on telephone support but was dragged in cause of the demand... I'm telling ya it's really that bad out there... You're not just being ignored...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im in no rush as long as i dont get stuck with something i cant use.
btw did u see my shift cable bracket? just tested it in car this minute. it fits with room to spare.USING THE FORK !!
NO headers on now but they were not close to this so irs just a matter of headers that actually fit.
even my short cable looks like it can fit...
sooo,,,the myth about shifter trouble may get broken...

·
Registered
1990 Ford Mustang LX 351M powered!! Project Cherry Bomb!!
300 Posts
That's cool! See if you get a set that fits and works good w your setup you can feedback to the manufacturer about it and even post a review so others in your situation will know they'll work! BTW I did have a hold time of a lil over 2 hrs to get thru to Jegs, so there is a wait time.. just be prepared for it .. Oh I remembered an RMA, that's what you'll need to do w your headers... Prolly have a restocking fee but can't do much aboot that...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's cool! See if you get a set that fits and works good w your setup you can feedback to the manufacturer about it and even post a review so others in your situation will know they'll work! BTW I did have a hold time of a lil over 2 hrs to get thru to Jegs, so there is a wait time.. just be prepared for it .. Oh I remembered an RMA, that's what you'll need to do w your headers... Prolly have a restocking fee but can't do much aboot that...
???restocking ...not my fault they dont fit,,,wont pay a dime..

and,if, IF headers will fit the motor,AND the car, this will work. you can see the hookers temp mount hanging in place.lots of room. i wonder if they ever tried...?
not much question left...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if a company charges 10 % restocking fee they can ship bad stuff all day. 10 is better than their net profit !

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
things are clearing up. i just got frustrated not being able to communicate with ANYBODY !!
checking on a new source, will report.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts